T'was time for a change. (Again.)

Hello, friends. (And Romans, and countrymen.)

Well, I have returned. I think this is the longest I've been away from my blog. (Can anyone confirm?)

I needed a break. Not just because I've been busy, not just because I have what feels like thousands of other things to think about, but because ( if you've been around here awhile you'll know this) when I am going through a significant change in my life, blogging gets put on the back burner. I still don't know why, and it's never a conscious decision. But it's the reality of the situation, and I've returned for now, after totally re-doing EVERYTHING. It brought me much joy, let me tell you. I'm thoroughly enjoying the black and white theme...

I don't know what else to say. Hopefully I haven't forgotten how to blog. I'm rusty, that's for sure. Y'all will have to bear with me.

Toodle-pip,

-Felicia

P.S. The "About" page has been updated for those of ya who haven't read it over in awhile. Figured it was worth a mention. Peace out.

P.P.S Remind me to never say that again.

Comments

Popular Posts