LIEBSTER AWARD :: DISCOVER NEW BLOGS

Thank you so, so much to the dear Leah at aprincessleah.blogspot.com (Go follow her NOW.) for nominating me for this! I know it's like, a month late. Sorry, girly! But thanks again for the nomination. xxx Hopefully this is satisfactory. :)


1. What is your biggest fear?
Hmmm. Irrational fear? Inanimate objects coming to life. Like creepy dolls and crap. Legit fear? Being kidnapped or every one I love dying. 
2. Who is your favorite Author?
WHY. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME. 
*sigh*
Probably J.R.R Tolkien
3. Do you like rooms to be super bright or do you prefer dim light? (I know, weird question)
Doesn't really matter as long as it's sunlight vs unnatural lighting.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people interrupt me. 
5. What is your hidden talent?
I have hyper-extended arms and can twist them in funny ways. :D
6. Did you change a lot since you were a child? If so, how?
Grrr, that's hard. I'd like to be able to say that I've matured to some extent. But That kind of self-analyzing is not my forte. 
7. Are you sarcastic, deep, sweet or undefinable?
Well, sarcasm is basically my second language, but I can turn it off when things are serious. 
8. When you raise your eyes from this computer screen, what are you looking at?
A wall. XD
9. What is your realistic/unrealistic dream job?
Realistic? Dance Teacher. Unrealistic? Professional Ballerina.
10. What was your first job?
Baby sitting count?
11. Do you have a tan right now?
Yes Ma'am. It's a real one, too. ;)))

And there ya have it! I nominate: 
Nicole Rose at selfknownblog.com
Raphael at humusing.blogspot.com
Morning at theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com

Your questions are: 

1. Favorite kind of music?
2. If you could alter one thing about your past, what you change?
3. Guilty pleasure?
4.  If you could be one animal for a day, what would you choose?
5. What are three things you can't live without?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What's the first thing you see when you look out the window closest to you?
8. How many pillows do you sleep with?
9. Weirdest food you've eaten and liked?
10. Favorite season?
11. Are you in any fandoms? If so, which ones?


That's all for now. <3 Thanks for reading, and feel free to answer these in the comments below if you weren't nominated. ;)

-Felicia Kathryn xxx

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for doing this I LOVED reading your answers!!!
    O come onnnnnn!!!!!! I'm sure that being a professional ballerina is not as unrealistic as you think.

    xoxo
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, you just made my day a little brighter. :)

-Felicia Kathryn xxx

Popular Posts