-Things-

Well, things are happening. (Go figure.)

It's been thunder storming lately, and I've been enjoying the pajamas-tea-books-fuzzy socks weather (though I haven't had much time for that!).

I finished my online classes (I think I mentioned that last post) yet I must continue with textbook school. Though summer weather isn't my favorite, I find myself occasionally longing for summer time so that school for this year can be over and done with.

My dance performance is rapidly approaching (Saturday the 16th!) and I couldn't be more excited. It's something I anticipate all year long;, and even though today is my last day of dance class, it almost is OK because this week is full of long evening rehearsals.

My poem "Keeper of the Moon" got 28 Google +1's, 9 comments and 55 page views! That's a lot for a writing post, y'all obviously liked it! Thanks for reading, sharing, commenting and all the things.

I know that this post is a bit more chatty and personal and slightly unlike other posts, but I hope it was something you enjoyed reading.

Check out my last post entitled "Things I Love" if you missed it!

Love ya.

-Felicia Kathryn xxx

P.S. I think this post wins the "Overuse of Parentheses" award. Oops.

Comments

  1. I feel the same way when it comes to summer! Break a leg at your recital, all right? ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It definitely went superb. I wish I could relive it a couple times over! xxx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see your performance! I've been having fun so far this spring, see you later today:)<3

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, it's quirky and wonderful. x
    And oh, I love tea-and-warm-fuzzy-socks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, you just made my day a little brighter. :)

-Felicia Kathryn xxx

Popular Posts