Things I Love

Hello, people. It's been awhile.

Oh so much has happened since I last spoke to you, which is one of the reasons it's been so long since I blogged! I finished up my online school, my dance rehearsals have gotten more and more intense, and I've been struggling with a few personal things.

But seriousness set aside, today's post is about happy things, and things that bring me joy no matter what.

~the opening of the outdoor market, meaning spring really has come|jumping on the trampoline with my best friends as we discuss strange things|taking a shower, putting on clean pajamas, and sleeping in clean sheets|when the trees seem to bud and flower overnight|peanut butter and jelly sandwiches|those perfect days that consist of sunshine, mild weather and spring breezes|laughing till I cry and my stomach hurts|getting a stack of books from the library|those long dance rehearsals just before the show, where the excitement level is so high, everyone has energy even after the hours of dancing|getting a new pair of shoes|finding a new favorite song, and listening to it over and over|~


-Felicia Kathryn xxx

Comments

  1. Getting a stack of books from the library, laughing until my stomach hurts, and jumping on the trampoline while talking to a friend of strange things are some of the things that make me happy! I just found your blog, and I've got to say, I agree with you when it comes to having bad weeks-- I had a string of them, but lately things have been brightening up! I'm glad the same is for you! New follower. ^.^

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment, it made my day! :) I'm glad that you too have been coming out of your string of bad weeks. Thank you for following, I'm heading over to your blog now!

      -Felicia Kathryn xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, you just made my day a little brighter. :)

-Felicia Kathryn xxx

Popular Posts