HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well, here we are. Another year gone. It's currently 11:09 pm, and I'm rushing to get this done before the year is out! For this post, I was planning to compare last years resolutions to what I actually did, but I couldn't find the post. So. I guess I'll talk about what happened, and what highlights of the year have been.

1. I went en pointe.
2. I started contemporary dance
3. I started writing more
4. I came to the understanding that I just can't please everyone, and people who don't except me for who I am aren't worth it.
5. I started watching Sherlock...
6. And Downton Abbey ;)
7. I read SO many new and inspiring books...The Lunar Chronicles, Wildwood Dancing, The Maze Runner, The Caged Graves...and that's just a fraction!
8. I've decided (this obviously was recent) to expand my photography and see where I can go with it!
9. I celebrated my 13th birthday. That's an important  number!
10. I've grown as a person. I now have a better idea of who I want to be, and who I am.

I hope you all have a wonderful year, and I wish you all the best of luck <3
-Felicia

Comments

Popular Posts