20 things to start doing.

I am in love with this list. I (like everyone) have flaws. Sometimes, I go on Pinterest instead of reading a book. Or eat not so healthy food instead of veggies and fruits. Or not exercise enough, don't drink enough water, or put off cleaning my room. I saw this list on Pinterest (kind of ironic, right?) and later searched for it to share with you. A few things I changed, as some of them I didn't find necessary. Such as: "#2. Eat a big breakfast, average lunch, and tiny dinner" But you can find the original one here: http://runningsolegirl.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/20-things-to-start-doing/
But just read, enjoy, and be inspired!
20 Things to Start Doing
#1. Drink a lot of water and herb tea.
#2. Eat less snacks, save room for healthy meals. 
#3.  Eat fruits, vegetables, and natural food
#4. Go for a walk, swim, or bike ride
#5.  Read a book….or 10
#6. Go to bed earlier
#7. Stop thinking negative thoughts about yourself and others
#8. Don’t dwell on the past.
#9.  Enjoy little things in life
#10. Do not judge or compare yourself to others
#11. Begin yoga or meditation
#12. Do not put things off
#13. Avoid processed foods
#14. Stretch daily to improve flexibility
#15. Listen to peaceful music
#16. Live in a tidy space
#17. Wear clothes that make you happy
#18. Throw away things you don’t need
#19. Remember that all the efforts you are making now will pay in the end
#20. Go outside more!
Each week, I'll put one of these things "in the spotlight" I'll think of easy/fun ways to start doing the things on the list, and share them with you guys! :) have a great week!
God bless,
Felicia. <3

Comments

  1. That's a great list of things to do! My family does many of those things. I am not, though, intending to start yoga or meditation! :D

    Nice post!

    Molly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. It was especially encouraging for me!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, you just made my day a little brighter. :)

-Felicia Kathryn xxx

Popular Posts