Whoot! I'm back FOR GOOD! (plus News, updates, Christmas, ect.)

Hello, lovely followers!!!! You've missed me? :) Sorry about all the jumblieness. (Nope, that's NOT a word.) I've got a computer now.  (yes.) We have a bit of a blog schedule plan change:

-No Bible verse Tuesdays. I'll post bible verses when I'm in the mood. ;)
-We've still got Wishful Wednesdays, for now. I might be changing to something different!
-I'll still post poems when I have them.
-And this is not scheduled, but I'll be sharing pet photos, and/or videos.


ALSO, remember that novel I'm writing? And how I posted the first few chapters all those months ago?

THOSE CHAPTERS DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE.

yup. I'm re-writing. Totally different beginning. Different end. (I haven't written that part down yet, but it's in my head.) Same characters. same plot.

Now...

CHRISTMAS!!!!! YAY!!!!!

:) I (plan to be posting Christmas crafts and ideas right up until Christmas eve. Not every day, but every chance I  get.)

Have you all got your tree up yet? We'rte putting ours up this week. Our tradition is we put it up the week before, and leave it up for the 12 days of Christmas.

Plus, we got ONE FOOT OF SNOW over the weekend. It glorious! Not very nice to trudge out to the chicken coop in, but fun for playing. ;)

~Oh, the weather outside is frightful~
But the fire's so delightful~
~And since we've no place to go~
(sing with me!)
~LET IT SNOW, 
LET IT SNOW, 
LET IT SNOW!~

:)

our friend's tree

 teeeeeeea.
 SNOW!

Love, 

felicia

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're back! I can't wait to hear the new first chapters of you book! :D

    We put up our Christmas tree two weekends ago. It was fun! First we decorated the tree and the house and then we sang some Christmas carols. After that (and this has nothing to do with Christmas) we got to watch part of The Sound of Music Live!

    I hope you have an enjoyable time decorating. :) I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we could come sooner but since Christmas is so soon it doesn't really work out. :( Oh, well. We'll just have more to tell each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad your back and have a computer! My family set up our tree the weekend before the last. We usually leave it up till sometime in January. Here we have over a foot of snow, it's so deep that Briar, our cat, sinks down so the snow is over his head:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, you just made my day a little brighter. :)

-Felicia Kathryn xxx

Popular Posts