The beauty of the earth!

"Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." - 2 Peter 1:4

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.  - Thomas Edison  Today I will Try AGAIN with a force of nature

#Nature  It will mean a lot if you guys check out my stuff and follow me on instagram and pinterest and any other network listed http://www.instagram.com/flipadime

I don't really have expectations for things to happen with someone. I don't like to have expectations in general. And I don't have a right to say anything or get upset if a specific person talks to girls. But don't try anything with my close/best friend. It just makes me uncomfortable. I know it was a while ago.. the other week...still.

# nature # - You can forget your aches and pains looking at this.  If you cannot look at the beautiful side of nature, you can relieve pain using the lotion at this site:  http://PainKickers.com/back-injuries/

✮ Natures Way

Wild flower field

"Be as pain free as me," says the butterfly. Advanced Pain Management Treatments  http://painkickers.com/advanced-pain-management/

Mushrooms :)

Bridge of Romance, Haarzuilens, Holland

Lavender for our Midnight Recovery Concentrate!

The Natchez Thornless Blackberry

Have a lovely day, 

God bless!


Comments

  1. I always love to see beautiful nature pictures, there're so lovely!! Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, you just made my day a little brighter. :)

-Felicia Kathryn xxx

Popular Posts