My weekend

Last Friday night, I had some friends over for a sleepover. We carved pumpkins. :)


 Then, I went to their house Saturday morning after the sleepover. We then walked to their cousins house on the dirt road that connects the two houses. :)


 It was a nice walk!

 This is their cousin's dog, Foote



 Then the boys played ball.



   
Foote tried to chase the baseball :)
                                     Then we jumped on the trampoline.

                                   

 Then we played in our "village" in the woods. This is my "house"

We had a lot of fun! :) It was a great weekend.





Comments

  1. I love the pictures you got on the walk! I look so funny on the trampoline:P Luke and Ellie and Foote are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the pumpkins!! They look really neat. :D I'm glad you could come to our house after the party. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment, you just made my day a little brighter. :)

-Felicia Kathryn xxx

Popular Posts